Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Right.

According to my laptop, it is 21:49. I have been sitting doing English homework whilst the Torchwood fandom melts beneath me. Or above me. Anyhow, it's somewhere where I'm not. Frankly, I think I've shown remarkable self-restraint.

(I couldn't see the start of the episode because I was out at Tae Kwon Do.)

Homework is done, floor will be cleared momentarily, the mobile is next to me (I already have two texts from different people in capitals, to which I responded, "For God's sake, don't tell me anything!"), and the DVD has done its magic. Hopefully. If it hasn't recorded I will kick the sodding thing.

21:51.

Here goes nothing, people. I'm about to step into the pathetic flaily fangirly abyss. Wish me luck!

(I'll be back with a reaction soon.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home